Tuesday, December 3, 2013

3rd Marking Period

21 A/B/C
To do this assignment, I used Sketch Up to create 3 dimensional figures, including my name.

22 (1-4)
To do all of assignment 22, I used Sketch Up to create a variety of shapes and painting them with colors of my choice.




(5-8)



(9-12)



Test 
To do this assignment, I used Sketch-up. I first used the measuring tool to measure the lines. I then used the pencil to create the lines. After that I used the push and pull tool to push down the middle part to create the actual shape.


To do this assignment, I chose a model gingerbread house from Google, and I recreated it using Sketch-up and its tools.

Assignment 24
To do this assignment I inserted my gingerbread house into a realistic place to create a scenary.

Assignment 25
To do this assignment, I used Photoshop to create a realistic glowing button.

What is GIF?
GIF (graphics interchange format) is a lossless format for compressing image files to reduce transfer time.

How does animation work?
Animation works by putting different images together in different stages.

Assignment 26
To do this assignment, I used Photoshop to create a realistic room with lights to showcase the iPhone 5s.

Assignment 27
To do this assignment, I used Microsoft Publisher to create a Brochure that includes information about my school and I.

I enjoyed using all the programs in this class. I learned how to use Adobe Publisher and its creative tools, Adobe Illustrator to create realistic items, such as a phone. I learned how to use SketchUp to create 3D shapes. I also expanded my knowledge on how to use Microsoft Powerpoint and Publisher to create brochures and add valid information to it. I enjoyed being in this class and using all these useful programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment